Leadership, innovation, social change, workplace culture, stakeholder engagement, change tools, mindfulness, feedback mechanisms, knowledge, reinvention … it’s all on the agenda for ChangeJam16.
ChangeJam16 is on track to be a great event with an exciting line up of speakers and presentations. This week we are honoured to announce our international keynote, Dr Joe Madiath; a number of our presenters; and silver sponsors, Chamonix and Hood Sweeney.
International keynote | Dr Joe Madiath | Indian social entrepreneur | Founder and honourable chairman of Gram Vikas
Dr Joe Madiath has spent 30 years working in development among the poorest communities in Orissa, India. Drawn there in 1971 to help communities that had been ravaged by a cyclone, Joe stayed on as an activist focused on sustainable development projects. He founded Gram Vikas in 1979 and has served as executive director ever since, growing Gram Vikas into one of the largest non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Orissa. Gram Vikas originally focused on providing renewable energy for rural communities, building more than 54,000 biogas units; today the organization reaches out to about 36,000 indigenous and poor families living in 560 rural habitations in India. More about Joe >
We have an exciting list of presenters, including:
- Andrew Trickett, Global Rail Knowledge & Information Manager, Ove Arup & Partners
- Anna Lee, Director, Leed Consulting
- Anthony Paech, Managing Director, Beerenberg Farms Pty Ltd
- Darlene Mattiske-Wood, Executive General Manager Organisational Development, People’s Choice Credit Union
- Erma Ranieri, Commissioner for Public Sector Employment, Office for the Public Sector
- Kate Thiele, Chief Executive Officer, Guide Dogs SA & 2015 South Australian Telstra Business Woman of the Year
- Lisa Twyford, Managing Director, Clear Decisions
- Megan Hender, Chair, Economic and Community Development Committee, City of Adelaide and Principal, Megan Hender Consulting
- Peter Seltsikas, Senior Manager, Asset Management, SA Water
- Rosina Di Maria, Principal, Woods Bagot
Over the coming weeks we will be announcing more presenters and sharing details about their background and presentions, so make sure you follow us on LinkedIn and twitter.
We hope you can join us!
Date: 4 May 2016
Time: 8.15 registration; conference 9.00am – 4.30pm; followed by post conference networking drinks
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre
Tickets: on sale at Eventbrite, $350 early bird, $400 standard (+booking fee)