The format for ChangeJam16 is literally jam-packed with innovative change concepts and case studies across leadership, strategy, social environment, growth, design thinking, resilience, mindfulness, engagement, knowledge and communications.
Check out the ChangeJam16 Program
- Joe Madiath, Founder and Hon.Chairman, Gram Vikas [International Keynote]
- Andrew Trickett, Global Rail Knowledge & Information Manager, Ove Arup & Partners
- Dr Andrew MacDonald, Managing Director, Mieza Consulting
- Anna Lee, Director, Leed Consulting
- Anthony Paech, Managing Director, Beerenberg Farms Pty Ltd
- Daniel Flynn (invited), Co-Founder & Managing Director, Thank You Group
- Darlene Mattiske-Wood, Deputy Chief Executive, Executive General Manager Strategy, Members & People, Chief Executive Office Group, People’s Choice Credit Union
- Erma Ranieri, Commissioner for Public Sector Employment, Office for the Public Sector
- Kate Thiele, Chief Executive Officer, Guide Dogs SA & 2015 South Australian Telstra Business Woman of the YearKeith Thomas (invited), Chief Executive Officer, Port Power Football Club
- Lisa Twyford, Managing Director, Clear Decisions
- Megan Hender, Chair, Economic and Community Development Committee, City of Adelaide and Principal, Megan Hender Consulting
- Peter Seltsikas, Senior Manager, Asset Management, SA Water
- Rosina Di Maria, Principal, Woods Bagot
Events like ChangeJam16 don’t happen without the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you to Ajilon as our gold sponsor; and silver sponsors Chamonix and Hood Sweeney who are again supporting ChangeConnect with this initiative.
We hope you can join us!
Date: 4 May 2016
Time: 8.15 from registration; conference 9.00am – 5.30pm; including post conference networking drinks
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre
Tickets: on sale at Eventbrite, $350 early bird, $400 standard (+booking fee)